What is Fissum ?
Fissum is a TFS Client. Fissum provides a direct access to your work items without opening the team explorer. Click here to see some Screenshots
- Jun 5th: Fissum 1.0.1 released: bug fixes and codeplex deployment.
- Jan 24th, 2011: Fissum 1.0 (VS 2010) released. This version targets VS 2010 only.
There is a version for Visual Studio 2010 beta 1, this version does not use the functionnalies provided by the new Work Item API such as hierarchy.
This version introduce a sequence diagram for each work item to see how the work item changes from this creation:
You can group with any field with allowed values:
See the release description for more information
- June 10, 2008 Fissum 0.7 released.
- January 09, 2008 Fissum 0.6 Alpha released.
This version needs the .net framework 3.5. It is based on the workitem API of visual studio 2005. In the next version, Fissum will support both Visual Studio 2005 and 2008.
Several new features:
- Go to worktitem feature: just double-click on the icon of fissum. This window gives you an access to a "Quick goto" window. This is a small "always on top" window used to enter workitem ids.
- Workitem model: you can save locked fields into a work item model, this model is a kind of prefilled workitem. The model appears in the project menu and it can be deleted in the project configuration window
- workitem history: this is an experimental but functionnal feature: a history button is accessible in the work item form. The history window shows how the work item looked like in the previous version of the work item. This is a very cool functionnality to analyse a work item.
This is a maintenance release to fix the 64bit crash on the last version and other minor bugs.
- August 10, 2007: Fissum 0.5 Alpha released with two new features:
Team site access:
Work Item bulk creation tools in the Work Item Form:
- April 15, 2007: Fissum 0.4 Alpha released. This is a screenshot of the new Work Item explorer:
Click here for project news
Fissum is written by Michel Perfetti, a french MVP VS ALM
His blog : http://www.buildmeimfamous.net
His twitter account: @miiitch