Discussions under Developer Forum

GOTO WorkItem

first post: moon_67ss wrote: I downloaded the source and was able to figure out how to add a dia...

latest post: johnnyjob wrote: Miiitch wrote: Hello, for your information, I added this feature i...

associate changesets with releases?

first post: yajiya wrote: Hi, is there any plans to associate changsets with releases. I thin...

Fissum over HTTP/HTTPS?

first post: fgunne wrote: Hi!I have Fissum working in one of my dev-machines. On another, I c...

How do you undo changes to a workitem?

first post: paul55br wrote: Hi,I had made a change to a workitem, then I hit the close button, ...

latest post: miiitch wrote: Hi,This is a known bug for me. I'm working on the refresh scenario ...

Goto Work Item

first post: trmurali wrote: Hello,In fissum we have goto Workitem feature ?Or it will come in f...

latest post: trmurali wrote: Ooops I got it ... ;)

Connect to TFS server

first post: syedshoeb wrote: Hi Miitch, Can you please elaborate how to connect to TFS server...

latest post: miiitch wrote: In this version, the team explorer configuration is used to create ...

Fissum LINQ code generation tool

first post: syedshoeb wrote: In the blog it is mentioned that you can generate the code using co...

latest post: syedshoeb wrote: Many thanks for your quick response and explaination. I am very exc...

How easy would it be to add a different back-end repository?

first post: MikeSL wrote: In our corporate setting I'd like to use a SharePoint 2007 (MOSS) l...

latest post: Miiitch wrote: Hello Mike, Fissum is designed only interact with a team foundat...

Possible Fissum bug (and broken Work Items page on your project)

first post: MikeSL wrote: Hi Michel, I noticed that browsing your project's Work Items pag...

latest post: Miiitch wrote: Hello Mike, I made some tests with fissum to figure out how I ma...

Features

first post: evilz wrote: Hi, that's a great tools. I like to see my workitems outside of...

latest post: evilz wrote: Can you add an other field in the "opened query window", just missi...